CVA 0.00% 8.3¢ clever communications australia limited

First shots fired!!! mid 6's. I think my etrade account suggests...

1. 496 Posts.
    First shots fired!!! mid 6's. I think my etrade account suggests that this puts CVA on a PER of 20+ and that not taking into account it has recently sold half of its operations!!! CVA has pretty much returned or shortly will return nearly all of its free cash on its balance sheet to shareholders, so one would think management arent thinking long term in regards to becoming a big player in the fixed wireless market (which is what was suggested when half of the business operations were sold to MTU). To me the cap return was like management putting up a big for sale sign, saying the rest of our business is for sale so make us an "offer". The extent of any offer is always going to be the big stumbling block. BGL has been acquiring other players at around 2x EBITDA. CVA have made some big calls about what its adjusted (for non-recurring items) EBITDA is going to be for 10/11, and there is a BIG gap between proven results for fixed wireless and forecast results. The picture will be clearer when full year results are released, and perhaps commentary about 10/11 is provided. Interesting times, but BGL is the obvious company to take CVA out. I just hope CVA management and shareholders can look at the long term benefits of BGL taking over CVA. BGL is in the box seat though, I think it can get CVA management to see the light now and accept a reasonable valuation, or it can wait it out a little bit and see whether CVA is able to achieve forecast EBITDA, if not watch the share price drop and the valuation become reasonable or if so, then take out around current prices! Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.