BGL 3.61% $1.29 bellevue gold limited

BGL - Share Price forecast and results, page-348

1. 2,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1174
    I know I need to stay patient but I am wondering how much longer for these drill results?

I just went back over the quarterly and aside from infill drilling for the Lodes previously known, this is what else we are waiting on:

New ArmandLode - Mineralisation remains open up plunge and down dip and drilling is continuing at the target.

New Marceline Lode - The Marceline Lode is the subject to a continued aggressive drill program with 5 dedicated surface rigs targeting further Resource conversion and growth.... demonstrates a potential scale similar to the Deacon Central area. .... significant amount of core from Marceline is pending assay and results will be made available to the market when received.

Regional Exploration target - Yandal - at the quarter’s end 5,400m of Reverse Circulation drilling had been completed. The Company is awaiting results for the first drill holes completed at the Yandal Project. Further Air Core drilling is also scheduled in early 2021.

PS: + Feasibility - The current Feasibility Study is progressing well with the inclusion of the recently discovered Armand Resource in the mine planning. Mine design, geotechnical, metallurgical, hydrogeology, power supply, process design and non-process infrastructure studies are nearing completion and are ready for inclusion into the project schedule and financial modelling cases. The studies are progressing on schedule with an expected release date in the March 2021 quarter.

Last edited by Watchfulbull: 10/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.31 $1.29 $9.792M 7.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 65000 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 29409 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.