BGL 1.50% $2.03 bellevue gold limited

BGL - Share Price forecast and results, page-379

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Not quite sure what the previous writers in this column are thinking. I would suggest that they are short term traders, who generally do not know mining nor know the background to this company. This company has got a very large cash reserve, with an ever increasing gold reserve (70K pcm). Mines would dream about this ore body. The biggest unknown is how big it is in depth length and width. Mine design is an extremely skilled role. It does however need data. This data is based on the size of the ore body and the quality of the ore. From this point they can then optimise the mine to extract maximum value. The comments about when is the mining going to start is normally based on a poor knowledge base.
    They are drilling very quickly, and admittedly perhaps releasing more data would be helpful but in reality the general investor and especially the ones earlier in this page, would not benefit from this. The best comment is the fact they are adding to the resource at 70k pcm. Why has the price gone down so hard today? Still trying to understand that one, but generally it becomes obvious over time. Most probably someone needing to sell a large line quickly and has resulted in very poor execution skills. Maybe a weakness in the gold price, but the increase in resource covers that, Increase bond yields in the US due to potential inflation is interesting as gold is generally an inflation hedge, a little strength in the USD will push the gold price down, Bitcoin hitting new highs but really that market while very large, is not large enough to cover USD inflation hedging.
    Bottom line, this is a great resource that is continually being proven daily. The more resource they find the better as we will have more resource to eventually mine as the size of the mine and the mine life is continually expanding. Long term holders I am sure will continue to hold, short termers with low pain thresholds will just turn the position over and move be onto the next stock.
    It is these short term holders a company really does not want anyway as it creates incorrect and unnecessary noise.
    DYOR, GLTYA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
0.030(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.390B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.06 $2.01 $7.893M 3.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 178236 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.04 77587 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.