FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS Chart !, page-1129

1. 5,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    Hi Insaf, I don't forget many bought cheaper.. my average is still under 40c so very much part of my assessment, its just I wanted to highlight that we spent weeks above the current SP and had great momentum so sure many are still holding and under water (to counter your first point).

Of course delays are bad and especially if it becomes a trend, but in our case I don't really see any timeline breach and am certainly not anxious about not getting news yet, I know our resource will increase markedly in both grade and tonnage, and I know we will get our gold processes, also that we will get some gold drill results and possible new acquisitions or some off-take | binding agreement. I have patients and know the news will drop when it drops. Plenty of hobbies to keep me occupied as share investment is largely passive .. I don't do daily TA to wake up and buy and sell (seems like a full time job and requires a reliable crystal ball also).

The failure of the last board was not the delays, certainly not solely or as a key factor anyway!. IMO It was pleutha of blunderings - the buddy-back-rubs, the failure to support shareholders from A-Z including communication, inability to make watertight contracts, working for themselves not shareholders, numerous freebees, bad for shareholder deals .. arrogance and general lack of business acumen -- and they tried to hock our lithium project off for pennies on the dollar. (the straw that broke there back!)

I like your analysis as a short term holder (as I am not one so good to understand your rationale as a different perspective) but think short term holders only make up 25% max of the registrar at any one time so don't think it tells the full story, but I am grateful people choose to sell when the share price dips.. personally I think its madness when any kind of medium term outlook will see 25% gains on todays share price short of a mega left field bad news announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.