FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

At the shareholder meeting last year just before we came out of...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    At the shareholder meeting last year just before we came out of suspension James told us the board were focussed on shareholder value.
    We have also been told we will receive regular updates.
    Neither of these are happening and I am fed up being kept in the dark .
    Surely we should have received another drilling update by now and as for the gold deal well that is just getting rediculous now.
    Why is everything running so late? Why haven’t we had a drilling update? Why hasn’t the minister signed off on the gold deal? Has the aero survey been done or even approved yet?

There are so many questions and we are not being given any answers. If there are any reasons for these delays how about giving us an update explaining why there are no announcements.

Someone mentioned the Birimian twitter account. We are not even sure if this is genuine or a third person account but either way it is sitting idle.
    Surely the board can find some time to keep us informed of what is going on.

I have emailed the company with my concerns and I encourage more to do the same. Will I get a reply or will they continue to treat me like a mushroom??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.