FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS Chart !, page-1379

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Who said Friday the 13th was a BAD LUCK DAY ... Certainly not for BGS!

Update on Charts.... 1stly Weekly. ... Lovely bullish outside range reversal candle(now all we need is a couple of smallish inside range days at worse OR another couple of strong soldier candles) to follow. You see(blue Fib range on left) I still see "unfinished" SP rise going forward. Still very soon to say our correction from the 84c high is complete(we may have just finished an A_Wave only of an ABC) but regardless it is looking very good for at least a good tradeable move out of a low 40s low as I alluded too in my last posting. Do also like that we are back above the LIT of the fast AP and now also back above the MT of the longer-term AP.

BGS_130418_Wkly.png

And 2ndly, the Daily Chart ... Nice timing response from the lower support line of the "Wedgy" and top of  the last minor Fib range(that set our mid 80's initial 'target'). Even though we are still within the "Wedgy" pattern ... just a couple of cents from breaking out ... the MACD has already broken out above its downtrend line and has +Ve divergence as its 'booster'.

BGS_130418_Daily.png

So, all good from the TA picture and, must admit, mostly as a result of a well-timed and received market perception announcement...  for a change!

Nice to have a more relaxing weekend to look forward too for a change, right BGS holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.