FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS Chart !, page-1537

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2195
    I got another packet on market today.

Can only concur with @jakers that the peer comparison makes BGS that much more of a tasty morsel.

LITHIUM MARKET CAPS 02/05/2017
    PLS  1611 million
    GXY  1283 million
    KDR  694 million
    AJM  692 million
    AVZ  392 million
    AGY  294 million
    TAW  233 million
    NMT  182 million
    BGS  122 million
    SYA  88 million (not including new dilution)
    PSC  87 million
    CXO  31 million
    ADV  17  million
    GPP  16 million

The lithium sector is a mixed bag today, notably AVZ wheels look to have fallen off. I would hate to think we have gone down by association of being another African lithium monster (especially after the latest release showcase Mali is a preferable mining jurisdiction over NSW and many other areas considered safe by ASX spruikers).

To counter my amazing optimism for our project I thought id make a list of macro and micro factors that may adversely effect the SP.

MACRO -- World war, Economic or monetary crisis, US stock market crash, EV's not being taken up by market, The Sky falls.
    MICRO -- No logistics solution due to lack or approval or being cost prohibitive, being too slow to the market missing out on the lithium / EV growth story , an unprecedented disruption to the peace in the vicinity of our projects.

I don't see anything stopping this project from going mining, or for the eventual rerate to serious bucks. The above lists are basically hokum but the US stock market falling is a genuine concern to me -- I question why it would impact the way the warning signs have but there are no international market fire walls. Just wish we went up with the US stock exchanges instead of crashing and staying on life support since 2008 GFC.

Lastly, the Price of oil has recently gone parabolic and as such may be the last hurrah for this energy relic.. it should ensure a swift transition to EV's and clean energy alternatives as the POO increases.. inversely the disparity between the costs of EV vs Petrol are reduced (especially when the POO is considered over the lifetime of the vehicle!).

A long term investment horizon will keep you calm.. its good to see our market cap back up over 100m and reasonably stable, even if its exceedingly low.

@Ubique13 -- I completely concur and was going to post the exact same reply, we look open on the left of the entire sangar and yando tenements. 200mt minimum if we bother.. quality was much better do with drilling to date.. MMmmmm
    Last edited by 1for1: 02/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.