FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I have not been personal as I never said a thing or made a...

1. 10,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1755
    I have not been personal as I never said a thing or made a remark about you. I am not the best of speller, so I happened to spell your name wrongly, but I have spelt other names wrongly too many times before and the persons involved were not offended. I was told that my message would be moderated, but there was never any message from me, so no message has to be moderated. My REMARK is YES which in layman term means "I heard you".

I am scratching my head over what you are saying about BGS as being over valued and bearish. The SP has gone up 9.8% today, the market doesn't appear to agree with you and yet you alleged that the SP is BEARISH.
    The SP has been going up very strongly, yet you claim that BGS is at a precarious point and technically you claim in your opinion it is Bearish. The CHARTS DON'T LIE, it is going off like a BULL.

Just trying to get over your unsubstantiated, misleading and deceptive statements as you said, delivered during the "piss hour" virtually go unchecked whilst my poor spelling got pulled over. I AM LOST IN THE jungle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.