FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS Chart !, page-599

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Those who have 'followed' most of my charts know I like to tell FIBs ... and I've 'told' them B4 on BGS threads(my last was here ... https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...loration-program.3861290/page-4#post-29181209 ... ). BUT its not really me 'telling' the Fibs its BGS!

Today she has 'told' some more ... not perfect ones but ever so close. If you allow me to present an Equivolume Chart, instead of my usual style, it should help put things into perspective a little bit more(i.e. highlighting where DEMAND and SUPPLY is seen coming in!). Same Fibs "speed-bumps" shown on the chart below, to highlight why I was looking for ~ (low)80's as mentioned in my last post, along with the few FAT green Equivolume candles we have seen, since our > 48c breakout day in early Dec. but no fat red ones yet(apart from that late auction account crossing on Dec. 19). This again tells me there is still some unfinished work yet BUT I agree with @Andyrooooooo who stated (on the other active thread) that don't be surrprised to see some consolidation from here  ... even down to the high 60's. Me, I'm even a bit more _ve(S/T) and say could even see down to the low 60's(red 161.8% level and also around the 55% retrace of our last FAT green Equi_candle) before we see new highs. I do expect(tomorrow) a test of today's VWAP level 79.5c or even closer to today's high BUT quite happy for a longer timeframe correction at this stage if that is what is going to eventuate.

See how she plays out ... !

BGS_EquiV_271217_Dly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.