FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS Chart !, page-832

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks mate. Shes awake now and the cyst was completely removed. Excellent result. All boxes have been ticked to confirm the main adverse complications are not present. Phew.
    Up from here, just like BGS.

Just a tip for the new. ( not meaning you ) By all means buy the lows but dont sell down into them just my opinion. Its someone trying to scare the uncertian holders to sell down into them..like some here have already said...to get cheap shares. ( shakey hands selling) Last week I put a sell in of 500 shares @ .73. Imediately the price dropped to .725. They didnt sell.
    Stayed like that for 2 hrs. I cancelled my order because I could manage ( im not working) and I wasnt prepared to go lower. Not to manipulators anyway. ( I'd bought them for .20cents ) the buy went immediately back to .73 when I cancelled...it appeared as though they were trading but were just putting in fake orders and cancelling. No volume was recording. Manipulating. Dont be sucked in to sell down. We are worth sooo much more. Imo dyor
    BGS holders stay strong ...like my stepdaughter and may we be as lucky as her too ! Poor bugger isnt allowed pain relief atm tho so they can monitor her consistency....a bit like BGS ahahaha...but not for long they will both pick up from here.
    Thanks for any prayers and all the well wishes. They helped. ( just got a few more grey hairs lol )

Gktash
    Aimho
    Ttu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.