FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I had a theory over the last week which I'd kept to myself as i...

1. 4,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I had a theory over the last week which I'd kept to myself as i thought it was a little tin-foil-hatish.
    Yesterday I had the opportunity to ask someone much wiser than myself about this theory and I was told that it was a somewhat plausible one.

My theory: The dykes run from West/North to South/East (obviously), however the thicker sections of the dykes follow a North/East to South/Westerly diagonal trend.

This is the image I sent to the person and i think this will save me 1000 words of explanation I hope:
    16012018a.png

In the last announcement when I'd read "new peg 800m west of Yando" and I dropped this marker on the map, it occurred to me that the thicker sections of our deposit fell in between the two purple diagonal lines so far. Those being; Main, West, Sangar and the 117m+ assay expected.

We've now also got that new peg zone 800m West of Yando which I believe will not be a flop like Sabali, purely because it falls in this diagonal channel.

Also in this range is the area to the north of Sangar (GMRC178-181) for which i'm hoping to get results this week.
    As well as maybe visuals for holes drilled to the south of Danaya (these holes aren't marked as yet but I've thrown a purple arrow in the below picture to mark it).
    16012018b.png

The last exploration results from the 18th Dec were pretty special for 2 reasons:
    1. Although Sabali flopped, an additional discovery was made 800m west of Sabali.
    2. The thick 100m dyke that is Danaya.

I'm expecting the upcoming exploration results to deliver on par, if not better results as the 18th Dec for these reasons:
    1. The 800m west of Sabali prospect falls into the diagonal purple likes shown above which imo gives it a better change of having thicker hits than Sabali.
    2. We know there is a 100m wide dyke so we will receive assays for that dyke but also begin to see how far south Danaya extends for.
    Also note that from section 1254300 to 1254100 these individual dykes slowly begin to fuse together to become one... something i'm hoping will continue further south.
    3. We know Sangar has been extended significantly to the north. Should my diagonal theory turn out to be correct, this extension to the north will show some fairly thick hits.

I don't mean to ramp but I find it difficult not to get excited about what we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.