FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

In my opinion only, yesterday's price rise was solely on the...

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    In my opinion only, yesterday's price rise was solely on the back of the general increase across the board for Lithium stocks, as for todays action MEH but I suspect with the heady gains over the past weeks the price of what was "expected" was already factored into the share price.

Considering where we are at in the exploration/mining cycle, I suggest that BGS is currently trading at fair value and we are all getting a little ahead of ourselves (this is only my opinion) reality check, share price retrace all healthy for a more long term picture.

As a LT holder, I hardly pay much attention to the share price fluctuations. We all know whats there, we all know the PFS was a debacle, we all know yesterdays announcement increased out resource to? (60MT, wild guess) we all know what else is to be announced and it is rather exciting. I also expect some of the big boys in town have an inkling of what we have, but do any of the major Lithium players know? Does the general populace steer clear of Lithium stocks since the BS report of over supply?

I guess as @Twothumbsup has suggested from the AGM, confidentiality clause has been signed, someone is interested. 4:10 auction and the share price is back to 70 taking away yesterday's gains. Traders will also try and grab a pip or two, with the release of this months T20, some in there are taking money off the table, nothing to be concerned with though (IMO)
    Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 4.43.51 PM.png

@dazaliam not quite the big day we were hoping for.....

@Paulweller66 considering they have recently completed a placement, I wouldn't think that we would be looking to raise more cash at this present time, so capping the VWAP has no benefit

All the above IMO

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.