FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Thanks malay. I had it removed as I wasnt focused when I posted....

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks malay. I had it removed as I wasnt focused when I posted. It could have been controversial.

Here it is.....

It seems we now have the teamwork trifecta!

1.Our BGS family/team have been very impressive with their patience!!
    Now we have had time to cool off, I look forward to us resuming our posts and hopefully we all behave or it's the @WoodySpoon for us next time

2.Management have outdone us with their teamwork and the drilling results... next is the quarterly ? Who knows??
    There is so many options and so much news to come and look forward too. ( with our feet on the ground and emotions in check )

3.And my stepdaughter Poppy has had her staples removed out of her head and is doing sooo well!! She hopped on a plane today and flew 1hr to get to a family wedding. Such a courageous, possitive young lady! No complaints from her...shes just happy its over. her courage A great example for us.
    The team of surgeons did an outstanding job of researching and more researching . First they said it couldn't be done. ... Then it was cancelled ...then rescheduled! Her courage outweighed her fear and she pushed through .she did it with support and teamwork! Her surgery was two weeks ago today?. Amazing...faith courage and support got her through.

All BGS shareholders need to do is continue to stay strong and support one another with our BGS famali and for everyone to appreciate what we have. Lets hope for a steady incline even if it is slow....it will catch up....
    Keep possitive, have a great weekend all. Stay strong and appreciate the patience thing has been pushed for a good reason....to get the best outcome for ALL.

All Imho
    Gltash

Ttu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.