FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

lol... I don't know if ya remember our ol mate @ryobal ....? He...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    lol... I don't know if ya remember our ol mate @ryobal ....? He followed Barney (well he followed tail over from WA) and is still keeping in contact...Just can't persuade him of the BGS advantage to its peers...Suspect once bitten twice shy??

Barney doesn't like to compare apples n countries or say ones better than the other.... But if one took a long-term approach to their retirement plans and understood the control on one's lifestyle choices surrounding SMSF and Australia's limitations with pensions and the recent 1.6 million cap on Super...There's really only two or three reasons why I'd understand living in Aussie, and only one reason (Family ties) why I could understand anyone wanting to live in SA while saving for their retirement...(no Offense to you SA resident's but SA is Farked for the next 3-4 decades and what you pay in Capital Gains Tax, ya could live on in NZ)..PS Barney paid $85 for one year's rego for his Korean Limousine here in NZ and ya don't need to travel 4-500 kms to get to a remote beachside destination...

Barneys Pad...(no threat of Bushfire season here..lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.