FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I do have a theory(explanation?), and that's all it is, for...

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    I do have a theory(explanation?), and that's all it is, for today's SP action.... Just maybe it was T+2 Traders getting out after getting in last Thursday when BGS had a bit of a run. All maybe 'banking' on the PFS2 coming out on or B4 today; no announcement so exit and wait until another day. Volumes in on Thursday  1st two periods very similar to today's 1st two periods as shown on my chart below hence my suggestion. Why else would other holders( longer-term Traders/Investors) want to exit now, here!?

Together, as @matyd (HG) pointed out in his chart above, BGS in the short-term was Technically over-bought so not surprising to see a 'breather' taking place. We do have a few GAPs to (maybe) fill since our move up from the 40.5c low; today we filled the latest. Next one is down at 48.5/47.5 which could get filled but I'm not banking on it(not B4 PFS2 comes out if at all) but certainly not the one down at 43.5/43c.

My 2_hrly Chart already shows a lot of S/T overbought signals have evaporated already; indeed the RSI is ever so close to support and we do have that (green)Uptrend line not far from today's low as well so I'm thinking BGS's SP action is providing us with yet another little chance to add to a LT buy.

BGS_SP_260618_2Hrly.png

P.S. @matyd , whilst I also use 4hrly Charts for most Futures and Commodities charts, I prefer to use Hourly and 2_Hourly Timeframe charts only on ASX stocks because you at least get 3 equal(in time) bars per day's session(6hrs) verses 2 unequal bars for 4 hourly charts.... giving a 'truer' basis for accurate oscillator calculations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.