AVZ is closer to 2 billion shares fully diluted and 70%...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    AVZ is closer to 2 billion shares fully diluted and 70% ownership so that's:

2 billion * 9.2c / 0.7 = ~260 million market cap

BGS is the best deal in lithium by a country mile, but it's difficult to compare the two directly. AVZ should have significant byproducts in tin/tantalum which may be useful in helping them offset cash costs due to transport/logistics being so far away from port. BGS has the gold component. Take your pick in which you prefer.

Right now, AVZ is getting credit and re-rating from the market b/c it's being viewed as a "strategic asset", which may have the makings of potentially being the largest lithium deposit on the planet. Yes, there is certainly hype and excitement behind all that, but keep in mind the first drill hole was an absolute barnburner (grade + width) so expectations are pretty sky high right now.

That isn't to suggest BGS can't do the same...

The interest in lithium has returned, as evident in the movement in share price of many other lithium stocks that I follow. The time for BGS to re-list is NOW! I can't imagine the share price staying down at these depressed levels for very long... Just a hunch, but I think improving fundamentals and further excellent drill results from BGS will actually be rewarded in today's market as opposed to last year when the lithium hype began fizzling out just as BGS began reporting assays.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.