FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

After our two most recent incredible announcements and looking...

1. 5,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    After our two most recent incredible announcements and looking at the fierce and brutal sacrificial share sales it seems obvious to me that we are being held under with the specific intention of a takeover for a lowball offer.

Quite simply if we are trading at these rock bottom levels for a sustained period then a hostile takeover could easily take place at 25% to our current share price.

I am sure most holders and definitely long termers would be irate to go this long and just get 70c per share to show for it.

Whilst it's just a theory that may explain the incredible volumes at such a low share price when we spent weeks above 60c-80c, it doesn't explain why no other sophisticated investors or other interest parties have not scrambled to take a position knowing this is one of the biggest, best quality low cost projects on the planet. At this stage I am still baffled.

Our board (or those close to the board) have long reasoned that they can not have skin in the game as they are privy to inside information regarding "talks" which may mean off takes, a binding agreement or potentially a take-over, and the fact this has been on the table for 5 months plus already. I get this may be the case but don't see, nor have I ever seen another company on the ASX with such an extensive period in discussions... like they are planning a Mars landing (? )

Ask yourself? Would a battery maker want SEVEN Birimain projects (116 MC) or ONE Kidman project (819MC) ? ... because taking a snapshot today, this is the exact situation an EV or battery firm finds themselves in today. The truth .. it's stranger than fiction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.