FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS - Gold and Lithium, page-2

1. 2,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Agreed boy1, Gold has officially re-entered a "bull" market by definition, Management didn't sell us out to a lowball deal with Randgold/Morila, Let Morila/RG choke on their break-even tailings for the next 3 years LOL. We will end up processing our 400koz+ at Massigui on our terms IMO at a much higher gold price. On Massigui alone we're looking at a Disallowed+ from my own research at todays gold price. I have not even looked at the numbers at $1400 gold yet.

Our new lithium project looks WORLD CLASS and clearly demonstrates managements competency in acquiring such a quality asset for peanuts ($40k) in a market as hot as lithium is right now. This diversification strategy now will have Randgold sweating. We're very far ahead in the lithium exploration side of things relative to peers that trade at 20m+ market cap. WE actually have a massive exposed outcrop that shows the presence of spodumene with high grade. This deposit could continue very very deep, with massive exploration upside in the surrounding area.

The lithium crowd are still awake to what BGS has acquired, and the gold crowd need to realise massigui is only becoming more valuable as the clock ticks.

Going to be a great 2016 for BGS.
    Last edited by Inverter: 04/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.