FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS - Gold and Lithium, page-7

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Someone commented there were selling by disgruntled holders. This was evident by the initial selling on the first day by some borderline holders and some, not so happy with management. This must have dried up as transactions has come down to a low 1 million from the first day of 6 million shares. Despite that I was surprised by some, such as cfp, who has claimed he has actually increased his holdings. Others in the top 20s who I won't name for fear of embarrassments have also increased their holdings. So the top 20s have actually increased their holdings tightening the register further. Lithium players are just starting to get on board and know good value when they see one, as such I am now inclined to think that we are looking at a SP twice as much as what is on offer now by the end of the month. It sounds like ramping now, but with the available materials on hand, I am just wondering who would want to sell out except those that need funds immediately for other purposes just to get some quick money. What do you think holders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.