FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS Moving Forward: Big & Bad A$$, page-85

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Post #:23136677

"Amateur hour is it.

Commodity prices play a part but sentiment plays a bigger part...look at the chart of all lithium miners

I flipped today as technical are saying out for me now and that's how I trade and have done for 20 years, I've seen the best assets worth nothing and the worst assets worth a bomb, as previous poster stated you guys have rocked the boat... good luck to you if it comes off but it rarely does

I cant be bothered with a trading tutorial for beginners...hold em and hope lads"

END OF POST

I have all the respect for you BB... however, sometimes one must remember... Markets can stay irrational longer than one can remain solvent...And the best quote for patience whilst in an irrational market can be best described by Benjiuim Graham.

An intelligent investor doesn’t react to the ‘flavour of the month’.

7. “The defensive (or passive) investor will place chief emphasis on the avoidance of serious mistakes or losses. His second aim will be freedom from effort, annoyance, and the need for making frequent decisions.”
    8. “In the short run the market is a voting machine, but in the long run it is a weighing machine.”
    A successful investor takes a contrarian approach to investing.

9. “The intelligent investor is a realist who sells to optimists and buys from pessimists.”
    10. “The intelligent investor gets interested in big growth stocks not when they are at their most popular – but when something goes wrong.”
    Think long term.

13. “Never buy a stock because it has gone up or sell one because it has gone down.”
    Price is not equal to value. Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

14. “An investor calculates what a stock is worth, based on the value of its businesses.”
    15. “A great company is not a great investment if you pay too much for the stock.”
    Intelligent investors capitalise on market fluctuations.

17. “Price fluctuations have only one significant meaning for the true investor. They provide him with an opportunity to buy wisely when prices fall sharply and to sell wisely when they advance a great deal.”
    18. “The intelligent investor should recognise that market panics can create great prices for good companies and good prices for great companies.”
    19. “A defensive investor can always prosper by looking patiently and calmly through the wreckage of a bear market.”
    An intelligent investor knows how to manage risk.

20. “Successful investing is about managing risk, not avoiding it.”
    Last edited by Barneydebear: 19/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.