FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Crikey, I read many of the posts these days on the BGS forum and...

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Crikey, I read many of the posts these days on the BGS forum and if I didn't understand the fundamentals of the company and what what is going on currently I would think I was invested in a dog.

Current management in a short period has taken us from an acquisition of what appeared to be a potentially good lithium play and very quickly firmed that up and produced the initial Maiden Goulamina Mineral Resource of
    15.5 Mt @ 1.48 % Li.

Now in case some don't realise a resource of the size and grade above will definitely go into production and the good news is our initial jorc will probably at minimum double or triple from the initial reported resource.

Drilling about to get under way again and 10,000 m this time, would imagine we will have multiple rigs in play.
    For some that think drilling can just go on with no pauses well unfortunately you need to see the results of initial campaigns and plan the next phase, then you have the inconvenience of having to lock in a drilling contractor and wait for them to have a slot so your next campaign can commence. Good news is drilling is not far off and this will be a very exciting campaign.

Then we have a mou with Tongdow Group, which from my reading of announcements are currently working to secure potential deals / off take agreements for our lithium.

We have multiple consultants assisting us at present all focused on fast tracking our progress forward with the minemark boys doing excellent work in china promoting our company and resource. This story is really only just begun and I can foresee a flow of exceptional news over coming months which could see the SP sky rocket.

Experience has taught me that stock re-rates tend to happen when you least expect it and hence why I tend to take a long term view on my investments which means you need lots of patience.

A suggestion would be focus on the future of the company as the past is history and cannot be changed.

I see management currently doing all the right things for its share holders to move this forward quickly including making sure the word is getting out through multiple avenues and countries and I believe they may even be looking to bolster their experience with some additional appointments near term, so focus on the important stuff and let management and their engaged consultants get the job done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.