FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS moving forward, page-41

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524
    greenmetals, with respect I disagree in parts.

the scoping study may not be the trigger, but IMO is a pre requisite for the market to be able to value the company, as the market has no idea how or what product we establish to sell, how much of it per annum and who with for how much and at what cost to us. The scoping study effectly scopes out what is the best option albeit with a higher variance +- variance.

BGS at the moment still cant slap anything on a table right now as an investment document, other than some world class assays...

if logistics are an issue for investors (I see this as the greatest risk personally), they need it spelt out before they invest... its fine to have awesome assays, but if we cant get them to market, and show the market how we intend to do that, then it isn't worth much... I believe we are in this type of situation... a bit of limbo... but here we are, some on the sidelines want more assurance, most of us already invested are convinced it will based on our research, but right now, we are the minority, its when the herd say 'yep, ok that story is logical, realistic and worth the risk' will it then be sorted... and that's where us patient holders will be rewarded from the 30c level... I do believe there are a few cheeky games being had though atm which don't help either... but its a positive for those who are willing to take on some risk, which I believe, is mainly locked up in the logistics... sovereign risk, finance risk, schedule risk, geological risk all non events to me.

I believe, and they are only my views, that once the scoping study is out, and the market gets a whiff of how we intend to turn lithium into $$, and add the right director to get us there, will unlock the value that is tied up in the scoping study.

until then, management cant really explain much to market as they are still scoping this out...

one thing to watch out for which can unlock value faster, is drilling out the resource... that is happening very soon.

I know some are frustrated and I get that, but I believe patience needs to be tested for you to really understand how valuable patience is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.