FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

BGS Simple Truth

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Extract from Australian Business Journal dated june 13 2014

http://www.australianbusinessjournal.com.au/birimian-gold/

Just wanted to share this as its been 2 years in the shadows holding these and accumulating and im keen to see some sun shine... Only a little more longer I believe.. Ive rode the ups and the downs just like most who believe,

Hindsight is always nice.... but we are now 8 months from this article (more likely 20 months as discussed below)
    Big Kev has held true to his words since and I believe in the story Long Term and thank all involved for their knowledge.

These questions are mine but the answers are his
    But you get the idea by the end.

BGS strategy.. what is it Kev??
    "Birimian’s strategy has thus far has been to secure large contiguous land holdings in the most prospective gold belts of West Africa"

So why didn't Randgold do the drilling???
    "A long time ago, Randgold did some trenching and drilling that returned ore-grade intercepts,” says Joyce. “At that time, they chose not to follow it up as it probably wasn’t of the scale they required. But that’s fine – I can see scope for ounces that will be significant for our company.”

Ok so ounces is the key..... we got a few of those bad boys since this article...jolly good ol fella

So what makes BGS beneficial to Morilla??

According to A.B.J. ......Securing an area next to a successful gold mine has benefits beyond sharing the same geology. For a start, there is already power and water infrastructure nearby; and developing road access on the flat terrain will be relatively straightforward and low-cost. There are even greater benefits to reap if Birimian manages to strike up a deal to enable it to share Morila’s processing facilities.

...... according to KJ...“From our point of view, the key is that the Morila mining operation is going to run out of ore in the next 18 months’ time, so they’re currently treating stockpile material,” remarks Joyce.

FYI, this article was written june 13 2014... Yet ive found the following article

http://www.birimiangold.com/pdfs/InternationalResourceJournalApr13.pdf
    this was written 1 year earlier !!!!!!
    so ............. that means stockpile/tailing treatment at Morilla should of run out in December 2014? Interseting
    Either way, the time is creeping closer. A decision needs to be made.

So why the chook scratching Big KEV...
    “The opportunity is there for us to use our exploration skills to chase up multiple gold targets and find resources that could have a significant impact if processed at the Morila mine. We will need to work towards engaging the mine’s operators to achieve that end."

So why would Morilla even consider BGS?
    "Morila has underutilised milling capacity, meaning anything we find could feasibly be processed through its mill; negating the need for us to build our own processing infrastructure. That would equate to low capex and low development costs for us, which is highly significant.”

Sounds promising....What do you think the locals are gonna think about it...?????
    "Mali is the third-biggest gold producer in Africa these days, so its people understand the importance of mining and are very good at supporting the industry,” he says. “Thanks to my long history of working in the country, we know the people in the various ministries reasonably well; we’ve been dealing with them for quite a while now.”

A lot of positive news  has been released and discovered since.
    Steadily ticking each box as we go.
    Yes, only a cut and paste job above, no significant input like some others here.
    But I have my own strategy and so far its been fulfilled.

All the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.