BGT 17.8% 5.3¢ bio-gene technology ltd

BGT Chart, page-221

1. 9,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Great response Stotes.I am very happy with the company's progress.

Its been very frustrating at times but we definitely finished the last quarter of 2019 with a bang.

I am a seed investor also and haven't sold any.

Jagger and May are both hard working and highly effective and as a shareholder I believe we are very fortunate to have them both working for us.Jagger is only paid assuming he works 4 days a week but in reality he works 5 plus days a week.These bonuses are part of their pay packages that was approved at the AGM in 2018. They both elected to take 100% of their bonuses in shares rather than cash ( to preserve the companies cash).The amount of shares sold is also insignificant in the scheme of things.

They could have sold a lot more shares if they wanted to but only sold enough to meet their tax obligations arising from the bonus.

I'm looking forward to news on the 6 MTA's we have had ongoing for a year or so. Its highly encouraging that none of these major ( and unnamed due to confidentiality reasons) pesticide companies have dropped out. We must be coming to a conclusion on some of these agreements very soon.

I'm also looking forward to new agreements concerning mosquitoes and possible funding from new partners such as possibly the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

There are so many balls in the air with Bio Gene. This could well be the company's most exciting year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.008(17.8%)
Mkt cap ! $10.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $6.955K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195013 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.