BGT 13.0% 6.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Keep the faith - I think we are close to some good news in the...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431

Keep the faith - I think we are close to some good news in the next week or so. I think our CEO has just completed a 3 week trip to the US - long trip for just a meet and greet - I would guess something to do with Mosquitoes. I wonder if BGT can do anything about locusts ???
    We are being hit with 3 big global plagues

1) African Swine Flu on pigs - wiped out 60% of China' pig population - now on the boarder of Poland and Germany, has also spread into Korea and through Asia now reaching down to Bali Indonesia (US, UK and Australia and South America better be careful)
    2) Locusts from last year spread out of Northern Kenya, Sudan and Somalia across most of Africa now threatening South Africa - crossed the Arabian peninsula, through Iran and now reaching Pakistan - if they get into China and India with summer coming and their reliance on agriculture and the largest populations its going to be real bad . Sounds from the report below that the current remedy of toxic spraying may be worse longer term with residual toxins than the locusts
    3) Coronavirus COVID-19
    The year of the RAT is turning into exactly that.
    From the UK daily Mail “Pakistan is hit by its worst locust plague in 30 years: Insect swarms DECIMATE entire harvests as country declares nationwide emergency. Heavy rains and cyclones sparked 'unprecedented' breeding of locust Pakistani government denies China to send ducks to devour the scourge Government 'had become complacent' about the risks of a new infestation By AFPPUBLISHED: 04:50 GMT, 4 March 2020 | UPDATED: 08:56 GMT, 6 March 2020 Pakistan is hit by its worst locust plague in 30 years: Insect swarms DECIMATE entire harvests as country declares nationwide emergency

· Heavy rains and cyclones sparked 'unprecedented' breeding of locust

· Pakistani government denies China to send ducks to devour the scourge

· Government 'had become complacent' about the risks of a new infestation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $2.427K 40.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118888 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 8115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.