BGT 13.0% 6.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Dave Ironore I tend to agree at this end of the small cap non...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Dave Ironore

I tend to agree at this end of the small cap non revenue earning market I believe price is driven by...

1) NewsFlow - new partners MTA agreements, trial and regulatory results etc etc

2) Greed / Fear / Manipulation - Stocks at this end of the market with a lot of day traders who see at the drop of hat on making a few bob or unsophisticated investors ... that can be frightened into dumping their stock even at a loss.

We are lucky BGT have a great Board, CEO and Management, excellent world changing products, 7 MTA's with significant potential partners, discussions with global NGO's, important trials results to-date and more trials ongoing. As our CEO said '2020 will be transformational for our company (BGT)' - I believe him.

The whiff of a revenue generating deal or a takeover will see BGT stock price soar much higher

As others has generously shared ...the old insecticides are very toxic to the land, people and many beneficial insects (not just bees) as well as being less and less effective against the pests they are supposed to kill ....the world desperately needs BGT solutions

I believe in BGT we are luckily not overloaded with day traders, the company has up to now largely been moving ahead under their 'radar screen' Daily trading tends to be quite tight with not many shares available. IMHO what we are seeing in the last week or more is a 'sophisticated' and patient accumulation of BGT stock ...whether this is a passive investor or a potential acquirer I do not know. I am still using but am more than often being outbid

For those of us who know the potential of BGT hang onto your shares they are IMHO worth a lot more than the current share price I believe a conservative A$1 share price is IMHO quite possible within this year if the company can sign a revenue generating deal

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $627 10.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118888 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 15775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.