SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

I was there today.Now before i make any comment i'm going to say...

1. 1,329 Posts.
    I was there today.Now before i make any comment i'm going to say that what i say is my take on what was said and the way it was said and the general feel of the meeting.Imo they're very comfortable with where things sit atm.The only thing that is appearing to be a hiccup is Mexico and that's totally out of their control as they've done all they can do and it's just a case of wait and see.They made it very clear that they are sticking to their plans outlined in recent investor updates and getting these over the line before venturing into anything else like roadside testing and alcohol detection etc.Questions were asked about several topics with some interesting answers being quite reserved but confident.On Russia orders were expected early 09 but not expecting substantial numbers yet.There is no doubt from me that the big play in their minds is China 1st ,2nd and 3rd take your pick the rest.Peter King said he'd recently been to the states to check out the facilities and was very impressed with everything and made reference to a young (i think) Chinese American man who had some great ideas for the future but they were keeping him focused on current activities.I got a lot out of going along and being able to talk with the directors after the meeting and i left feeling my investment was in good hands.They also definitely read HC openly referring to it several times.I got to meet up with BH1,timoh ,trading freak and gsw's best man who's a large investor himself and spoke of him in glowing terms.It was great being able to put faces to names. I'm happy to answer any questions as best i can. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.