SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

hi gt and others.my self and 4 other h/c personality's atteneded...

1. 416 Posts.
    hi gt and others.

my self and 4 other h/c personality's atteneded the agm.
    gsw friend / informant was one of them.. 3 of us did have lunch /party warmer after the meeting..

AGM
    i got a sense of a positive / profitable future.

q.1 mexico. they said they have supplied all requested information the aurthorities need. and like us they are waiting on there approval.(no time given for likly approval.

q.2. russia. is progressing ,although they did not seem to think russia would be huge in the way of revenue. in relation to mexica/china. (to me they played russia down).

q.3 . the strips in there eyes they are also pushing . they have a lot of faith in the strip ip. they believe the world (at the moment) still needs urine testing..

q.4. china is the driving force and the major company maker. apparently the head of siyi company is second to the head of state in china(think i got that right) this gave me great confidence of china going all the way..

sorry guys got to run staying with inlaws in melb and dragging me of to dinner will chek up when i get home,

sure timo and others will share there opinions. and i do have a bit more to say when i can relax .

hope this helps

bh 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.