NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I must be honest here and admit that I (as another poster hinted...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I must be honest here and admit that I (as another poster hinted at previously) was also a little skeptical about the 16m options the management stand to receive at an exercise price dictated by the closing price on the day of the AGM and how this could potentially be a conflict of interest (i.e. the lower the SP on day of AGM, the more they stand to gain when this does take off). I guess I didn't think they wouldn't disclose results if they had them, the thought just crossed my mind that there wasn't much of an incentive for them to push things to get those results before AGM.

HOWEVER....after yesterday's announcement I am extremely comfortable in management and strongly believe they have the SH's interests as number one priority. They stood to lose on their options deal by making that announcement yesterday with the run that occurred (and IMHO should have been a lot bigger run!) and I don't believe that announcement would have even been an ASIC requirement (they didn't make an announcement when Peter apparently met with Bharat in India a little while ago, and the update on flowback was hardly price-sensitive news). So I feel they have clearly put us before themselves in making that announcement. Management that truly cares about it SHs.....very refreshing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.