BHP 2.16% $42.06 bhp group limited

Well this is what I would like to argue david opinion for many...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Well this is what I would like to argue david opinion for many times. He may still think China centric too much. I may understand both sides.

China needs to stimulate economy but atm is very hard for China. Why? Because with current commodity priced in usd, yuan already shows China economy can not afford the price. Current iron ore is not cheap. What happen if usd is back to normal. I think that's why China can't easily take long term commitment to stimulate economy like in past, just like they recently said.

Therefore whoever came with idea iron ore in yuan is brilliant. If it is priced in yuan, China will then be able to stimulate economy without long term risk of hyperinflated price when usd normalizes. This is a win win situation and good gesture from bhp. Let war be war and business be business. If mindset is only to look into war, both will only end up like Europe which is now ending with living in tps usd line of credit similar to asia crisis 1997 and the other part of Russia falls apart.

I may see centralization as an effort to reduce 'illegal' purchase in usd to support yuan to purchase, rather than merely to monopolise purchasing while yes that may benefit China theoritically.

I think based on other number there is a big risk at the end of year if.China doesn't go this path and not continue to stimulate or support their economy well.

If above scenario is true, I dont think we really need to look into 25$ but for now is to support China to grow and supporting miner long term growth. At the end of the day once this high inflated price is accepted by economy, both will benefit well. Why risking good future with extreme measure like in Europe if future will be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.