ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

@ gassed...Best post I have read in a long time. Just some good...

1. 328 Posts.
    @ gassed...

Best post I have read in a long time. Just some good thinking and also some ideas on Bounty I did not think about.

I am happy to see no ramping on this at all. Just visited one of my "in the draw" stocks and posted on it. Just so sick of baseless ramping of others to there own betterment for sucker traders.

I have a lot of shares in this company and I need to say that those who want to trade this, you are walking on ice... how thick it is we do not know but it is just a stock to be wary of. Many have been burnt on it, some may never get there money back but mainly due to lack of research.

I believe we have a chance to make some coin on it but I want to reiterate that this is one to handle with kid gloves...

@mick1708... at the right price, anything can be taken over and BPT is a wolf in sheeps clothing to the detriment of those stocks you are talking about...

BHP or a major at some other date on the shale??? ... well, lets see what they think... I would wait for the drilling to begin, get a sniff of what is really down that there 'hole' and play a heavy hand then.

Like I said in my 'other' thread, facts guys, are not reality until proven to be a FACT....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.