APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

bhp billiton bellowing billions

1. 1,434 Posts.
    BHP have a budget of billions for the mineral sands industry which includes its monster deposit down the hall!

Given APG has a number of technologies to "value add" the technology to BHP is proving to be invaluable.

They sent their best from London and Newcastle and spent 6 months crawling over the technoogy.

Like boys in a lolly shop the engineers were very excited at what they saw!

One of the exciting things was the DRI technology which has the potential to change the iron ore industry forever.

With $3.5b spent by BHP to do the same one can only imagine how many heads rolled upon failure.

Now imagine those enginners faces when they saw that APG had cracked the technology. One comment was "that you guys have done what we coulnt do for $3.5b"!

Of course MR T is not as dumb as he looks :)....those engineers saw it go into a yellow covered box and come out the other side and much to their amazement....IT WORKED!!

WELL...what was in that yellow box??...Let me tell you!!!

A little man with a balding head and bottle bottoms for glasses sitting with his pencil and calulator and a peice of paper with many calclations. They were difficult to comprehend but what was simple to understand were the words in big letters on a JP Morgan Letterhead. They said ...."$1.00 plus per share"

When the afternoon tea whistle blew he came out and went to the lunch room where another five like himm assembled around the coffee machine.

Each had their own pieces of paper and the comments varied from person to person.

Some of the comments included calculations for Iluka at the Douglas deposit and value adding their ilmenite that is being put back into the ground while another had calculations for RIO and fortescue.

There was even one showing One Steel with multiple plants and another with pictures of racing cars, golf clubs, space ships and aeroplanes all which use a very high grade titanium metal.

I noticed a jibber jabber in the corner and there I saw two chinese men eating rice studying the geotech reports from the deposits.

So ...there is my reason to buy!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.