MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

bhp ceo says it is always on look out for acqu, page-4

1. 7,809 Posts.
    These things take time but I think they are inevitable as the reserves and prospects continue to grow .

It's a fine line though whether MPO holders will experience progress and management filling the value gap, or if a suitor will take advantage of the value gap .
    There is argument for a suitor sitting back and waiting for further reserve proof before committing, but of course they will pay more then and probably compete with other suitors then also, like QGC have experienced . This is the most attractive option for MPO holders - independent value growth followed by a multi offer takeover .

However, I suspect that ever since operators have experienced the highly competitive takeover attempts of QGC, there is likely to be an increased urgency to consolidate the CSM players before someone else strikes with broader awareness .

Recently in the Federal Budget gas projects were designated subsidies as to facilitate exploration and establish Eastern Australias gas energy into the future, now that the PNG gas pipeline has been cancelled .
    The market has awoken to securing energy supplies .
    MPO will benefit one way or the other .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.