BHP 2.04% $39.60 bhp group limited

bhp cycles charted, page-24

1. 47,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ray Brown2

Re; ... "...So someone isn't telling the truth...." ...

LOL, if there is one thing my introduction to The Market has taught me it's that many things are true for just a moment but are then suddenly old news, out of date or just plain wrong.

Do I still have reservations and regrets about the GFC; you bet! IMO wanton Exec. remuneration has continued all but unabated, almost no improvements made to market regulation and as shown by the Future Fund the escape to the Cayman Islands tax haven even strengthened for big players. IMO through their inaction and possibly even complicit actions governments have enshrined the ability of dark pools and hedge funds to impact markets as they deem profitable to them.

IMO the only real truth out there is the price and we all know how much it changes! As this rally matures IMO the Golden Bears are again becoming very prominent in the media; a sign either of frustration or an attempt to spread their oft regurgitated message of fear and destruction, IMO some even appear angered: Faber, Prechter, Shiller, Soros & now the Great China Bear Jim Albert of the Kynikos Hedge Fund to name a few.

4YIO-NFA-PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$39.60
Change
0.790(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$39.19 $39.87 $39.10 $371.9M 9.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10101 $39.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$39.60 18075 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.