BHP 2.57% $44.77 bhp group limited

sorry mate for the late reply, I don’t visit this site often...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    sorry mate for the late reply, I don’t visit this site often which’s probably a mistake, I mean better spending time on the discussions here rather than watching the share prices up and down everyday

whole market wise, lots of views out there and my personal take is things are still keep getting worse and won’t change direction till sometime next year, however that’s only the fundamental and we know share price can often be unreasonable and may just decide to fly even that.

as to BHP or mining shares, one big contributor to the recent rising is believed to be china’s potential policy turn on covid zero. Ending that is good, however for the industry I believe it’s gonna be actually a horrible thing for at least half a year, still remember what happened here after the giving up on lock down before last Christmas? The whole supply chain was in a mess for over half a year, lots of factories had to reduce their production capacity because only a small proportion of workers were sick, similar thing gonna happen to factories’s suppliers which in turn affect these factories, I’m sure there’re people here working in supply chain and can give a better and comprehensive picture, but in short, production and supply chain disruption.
    adding to that, on the ground, many Chinese people are still scared of the virus like death, even the government decided to open, many average citizens may just decide to run for their lives, evidence’s what happened in the factory making iPhones a few weeks back.

anyway a share price rise is a rise, we should be happy and cheer about it. But as we can’t see the future, can only make decisions which may turn out to be good or bad, part of life, and GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.77
Change
1.120(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $227.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.49 $44.87 $44.00 $347.0M 7.772M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5589 $44.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.77 8514 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.