BHP 1.25% $41.35 bhp group limited

Have a watch of the seminar from the LME in the $100 posting on...

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Have a watch of the seminar from the LME in the $100 posting on BHP HC.
    Its an interesting watch.
    Whilst there is pressure on the SP, not on margins so much for bhp or many diversified mining houses apart from S32 which has had a bad result, but BHP and its result I think was a great result.
    Indonesia and its Nickle will be dealt with as BHP is a monster and very well connected through out the political world. It is only a matter of time. History determines that.
    Its not what is in the now, its where the market will be and you always buy when Henny Penny is running around that old oak tree looking into the sky of nothingness.
    Find a major trading house and some clients, ring the companies that are both buyers and sellers and in fact, talk to a mine manager in the Pilbara. I have and asked them about RIO`s new Guinea foray.
    What the media is not talking about is the extra 7,000 + klms to get to the major clients not to mention Africa as a whole for doing business. Sovereign risks are abound. No Sovereign risk in Australia apart from the Labour Party.
    I am not dismissing your thesis of below $40, but demand for future feed lines has never been stronger.
    There is a reason for that.
    Im banking on stimulus from China because THEY DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE.
    All the best with your trades.
    RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.35
Change
0.510(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $209.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.91 $41.93 $41.35 $320.4M 7.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9048 $41.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.40 14750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.