IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

bhp expects more fe deals, page-2

1. 200 Posts.
    "most of those projects are simply not fundable".

Now this is where Messrs Stokes, Vorster and Co earn their money.

IOH has a growing resource based nicely positioned. This is why these guys are wealthy or CEO's, the have the skills to bring home the beacon. The weeks are ticking down and there's been plenty of talk re: satellite sales.

$100+ million would be a very nice base to work from (not to forget the potential borrowing from China Agricultural Bank due to KS association), we have lots of ore, "4" pillars, and great potential. This company is either going to be great or we're all going to loose lots of money.

Apart from the satellite sales, I'm really looking forward to the announcement of Anketell. Yet another great possibility.

I think we often focus on Stokes/Vorster but little discussion is on Richard Court. He was the premier of WA for 8 years, as was his father. The reason I mention this, I was in WA for business last week and these WA people have such a strong sense of loyalty to the state. It will be people like RC that are working in the back ground, moving/shaking and strategically positioning IOH for port allocation at both Anketell and Port Headland.

This WILL be a great company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.