IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

OrewealthI believe you have touched on two very important points...

1. 88 Posts.
    Orewealth

I believe you have touched on two very important points there mate.

1 The Pillars. Multiple high value business propositions. There's presently plenty of mining juniors out there but name one with multiple, discrete very high value business segements. We have 4 strategic irons in the fire.

2 The port/s and IOH's ability to manouvre in this political landscape to capture port allocation. I personally believe the companies very well positioned and playing the correct long game to be granted port allocation. Remember it wasn't the ore price that lifted our shares last year, it was purely due to Wah Nams push for BRM and FRS that caused the lift. Port allocation is critical and the Government will have to let capable Iron ore juniors into this space. Look at the pedigree of the IOH team and where they can add value.

There are other positives and I could go on but these two speak volumes for where this company could and should get to. Obviously there are risks and we may not see our dreams come true, but the rite people doing what's required and the careful building of those strategic pillars are invaluable in getting us across the line.

Next 4 weeks, I'm looking forward to an update on the satelites and if it's yet again that the offers dont meet our sign criteria, so be it and keep drilling. Also yes I'm looking forward to another positive DSO upgrade. In my mind it's all a steady build up of a valuable resource that will eventually pay divedends. I bought into this company looking at a very nice earn over time and other than the SP which is a simple reflection of a crap international market that unfortunately is being played sideways by the big boys, nothing has changed. This company in my view has massive potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.