BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Maybe a little off thread/topic, but interesting gossip around...

1. 248 Posts.

Maybe a little off thread/topic, but interesting gossip around BHP t/o of BG Group today. We've heard relatively little about BHP getting involved in CSG, would seem to be a good fit for the petroleum business?

Link here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/sharewatch/market-report-gossips-back-bhp-move-for-bg-as-oil-right-1894536.html

So back to BOW wonder what it could mean for the CSG industry, IF BHP got involved with BG?

I also note the DEAFENING silence the media has paid to BG's very upbeat comments about Gladstone, and how BG were 'very confident' of getting the project underway, they're already ordering components for the plant. They said Gladstone LNG would be the 'jewel in the crown' of their gas business.

I'm suspicious, there could be a PR campaign going to depress the CSG market maybe so majors can get good prices on snapping up extra reserves?

When the LNG plants get approved, they're going to need all the gas they can get. The question is how much will it cost, and who will lose. It appears a poker game with people like David Knox saying 'the door is closing' on consolidating the LNG plants. Surely they can't build 5 plants? Or can they?

WPL I think have had a hand in the PR too. Surely its cheaper/easier to get gas out of the ground on land, that it is at the bottom of the deep blue sea?

Anyway, morning ramble.

Mr D holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.