APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

bhp major shareholder ... wow, page-3

1. 1,858 Posts.
    Yeah Hummmmms.... I think I might even crack open a cleanskin tonight!!

BHP is clearly placing a solid stake in the company. It's a win/win for all concerned. I'm pretty excited re the commitment to a sales royalty from Corridor Sands. Doesn't take toooo many % of a resource that is expected to ultimately pump out over 1,000,000 tpa.

Not only that.... but today Mozambique, tomorrow the world. If BHP DO take on RIO, that could mean Richards Bay and Madagascar may use the technology as well. Mmmmmmmm..... feels like Homer at a smorgasbord.

I like the time scale that they indicate as well. Once the demo plant is complete, it should only take 2 months to process 550t of ilmentite. Might only be talking 6 months in total to the 60,000 tpa plant decision.

Interesting that that have limited the agreement on royalty and licensing to ERMS SR. That presumably means that the DRI part for the iron ore and steel industries is not included. APG will be able to get some good runs on the board with DRI as part of the BHP-funded ERMS/EARS plant, which will only increase the value of that part of the intellectual property.

Sweet!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.