BFC 16.7% 0.4¢ beston global food company limited

Other reasons that make me want to reinvest: South Australia is...

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2964
    Other reasons that make me want to reinvest: South Australia is linked with Tasmania and New Zealand in my mind (an Australian consumer) as 'clean and green', so there's a good chance Asian consumers will have the same view. For that reason, BFC has products that can't easily be emulated by others and it's building its brand. Bal's brand is quality organic food for babies and toddlers; BFC's is premium food whose authenticity they're prepared to guarantee, the company with the track and trace. Okay, so the shine's come off agri stocks of late, which means people have suddenly stopped wanting good food and no longer care whether it's safe or not? Look at the recent vaccine scare in China and the stories about counterfeit baby formula. People are prepared to pay a premium for better food (A2m) and I see that going on around me every day. BFC's 'Kyubu' cheese snack is a great idea (They certainly produced a huge amount of cheese) and I read Japanese style dining is really becoming popular in China. I wasn't sure about this 'sweetin' sugar replacement but I looked it up and it is a natural sweetener, could even become more popular than stevia which has (they say) a bitter taste. I get the impression this company is ahead of the game and it just needs some time to make its mark.

My reservation all along has been the management structure but when I read in their most recent report that the team was paid a relatively low wage and dependent on the shares for bonus, my fears were allayed.

All of this is my own opinion and everyone should do their own research. I'll probably buy back in next week, but I still don't feel as confident as with A2M and BWX, where I can actually see how well A2 products and Sukin are received in the market. It would be good to have a perspective from someone in China who's seen BFC products in stores and can give an idea of their reception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.395K 734.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 40959558 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17817736 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 139000
Last updated 15.18pm 07/06/2024 ?
BFC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.