BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

dcrowe, I think Toyko would except 83c a Xmas card and a...

1. 217 Posts.
    dcrowe, I think Toyko would except 83c a Xmas card and a complimentry cask wine! Toyko, I like the fact your easily pleased but your still failing to grasp many aspects of reality. One 3rd of BRM shareholders invested at $2.50 and would never except $1.50 when in real terms it only equates to about 70c allowing for cash in bank! Although the nickel price has retraced significantly BRM still have two nickel assets worth more than a cask wine each as well. Please, keep your self vested spiels to yourself or at least think more clearly before you write! Ive told you before you made the wrong investment decision with BRM. Its a LONG TERM investment.

In regards to BHP and TO prospects I dont believe BRM will interest them. They have enough indicated resource to implement production increase already. The significant bonus however is that their existing line runs right through Marillana. The prospect of eliminating a cashed up junior and the founding member of the NWIOA must be enticing though. Only time will tell but imo Swan will remain silent and BRM will strike a deal with FMG before Christmas. So many if, buts and maybes throughout the sector and entire market at present to make many intelligent predictions.

One things for certain though, I for one would only start considering a TO offer at or above $6.30 per share. That in itself only allows for $750 m for Marillana, Nickel assets plus over 15 other tenements and the $100m cash in bank. It would be a no brainer above $8.15. I for one think were in this for the long haul now so lets get on with it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.