BHP 0.89% $41.19 bhp group limited

My 2c....With two weeks remaining to the secondary peak of...

1. 885 Posts.
    My 2c....

With two weeks remaining to the secondary peak of Martin Amstrong’s economic cycle (23 April 2009), I note that many bullish indictors are nearing or already at their peaks. I also note that some major resource plays are already declining (including BHP), indicating that the smart money has long left the market and speculative interest remains prominent in the daily volatility that prevails recent action imho.

The Baltic Dry Index, after rallying strongly in recent months has also weakened and is showing signs of rolling over together with Oil and Copper which led the recent rally.

It is arguable that stimulus efforts by governments around the world will be able to turn this crisis around and some argue that nothing can save us from doom. Although, this stimuli may cushion the severity of the decline or prolong it depending which camp one believes.

The VIX (daily) continues to hover around the 40 region, with little/no signs of abating. The VIX (weekly) Stochastic is nearing it’s cyclic low which is likely to bottom in conjunction with Amstrong’s cycle high.

Broadening formations of indices in many time frames together with negative divergences continue to haunt the continuation of this rally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.19
Change
-0.370(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $208.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.38 $41.53 $41.15 $305.6M 7.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 802 $41.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.25 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.