APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi All,sorry guys.....as you guessed I dont entirely agree with...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi All,

sorry guys.....as you guessed I dont entirely agree with your summation of the price and where it is headed!

The stock has retraced from 20c to 13.5c which in my opinion is silly.

Many out there think APG is way undervalued and I am one of them!

Lest we forget...BHP, One Steel, DRI, Agglomeration, wim150, gold in China, BMX licence, ILU and the technology patents held jointly with Kumbar .

Yes, NB1, things are progressing very well however dont get caught up thinking that your little chats with the company is the be all and end all of information and what is really happening! There is plenty happening they cant discuss but be patient.

I am well overdue for long service with this one (15yrs) and let me assure you I have been around long enough to know that these guys are good and know how to play their cards.

Gold is getting oh so close but lets just sit back and wait for it to unfold.

Keep your eyes open for additional info in the quarterly but there is much more to come. Apart from a detailed shareholders update there just may be a brokers report or two!

Now we all know that a broker will not do a brokers report unless he feels the stock is undervalued and has huge potential.

As you know they do the report, put their clients into it the release the report to the market. And in this case the two reports!! The bigger the broking houses the better the result for us shareholders!

From my conversations with the company it certainly appears that a marketing program is commencing which includes international marketing.

So NB1, when you see the sp around the 18c mark in the next month...keep smiling!

Clearly Nb1, proverbs 15:27 does not apply to you my freind buy gee... I come close ;

(formely Iscor)

Cheers
    !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.