BHP 0.15% $40.94 bhp group limited

Crimpy, you are a brave man to short BHP at this price and no...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Crimpy, you are a brave man to short BHP at this price and no one knows how low this is going.

It is not easy to pick bottom or top, those the ones who does is just lucky...the way I see this at one point big boys are going to buy, but to accumulate at small parcel as they drop just incase is not as dangerous as people think.

Some will wait till it stabilizes and wait for confirmation
    of a change in trend and buy in on the way up...it is technical and by then probably they still pick BHP higher than the bottom.

Nothing goes up or down forever...this will stop, only amatter of time and big stocks will always rebound, they have been through this many times before, traders come and go but these beasts will always be here.

Some people will think 26 is still expensive and they will wait till it goes to 16 and when it comes to 16 they will say hey it is going to 14 and by the time they buy it, its back at 34 happens all the time.

I have given myself anything from 3 months to 12 months, in this current market making a quick kill is not for me, it is only for people who want to be hero.

This is a lean time where we have to live off our fat, without losing our focus and not governed by fear or greed
    and common sense must prevail.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.94
Change
0.060(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $207.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.13 $41.24 $40.86 $262.2M 6.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16 $40.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.95 1333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.