GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

bhp ravensthorpe cost blow out, page-2

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Fortycentsworth - the sale of Brett's shares has no correlation with Ravensthorp cost blow out. How could they be connected?? Brett has been a seller for many months prior to his sale of shares. Likewise, Ravensthorp has no effect on Minproc perse. All of Minproc's contracts are fully protected so any extra costs can be added to their project costs even during contruction. Mining development costs are blowing out right accross the mining sector but it does not mean all mining projects will be shelved. The fact of the matter is that the bar is raised in relation to some mining projects going ahead because of the cost increases in the industry. This is a fact of life. Minproc as a business just gets more and more valuable because of the squeeze for qualified personnel. Minproc has in excess of 1000 highly qualified people working for them. This must look attractive to other companies.

An interesting note - Minproc I believe did the Raventhorp original mine study, but didn't get awarded the job for the development. Perhaps BHP are now wishing they did. Minproc has a brilliant track record for completing jobs on time and on budget.

All in all this stock should continue to re rate as it's qualities and value are seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.