TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

bhp replacement, page-4

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day snosrap. Not everyone has the same thoughts/strategy as you do. I assume you intend to hold for much higher prices? Me too. But there are others who bought with the express purpose of trading it. They would have their entry and exit prices all sorted. There was an original holder who flooded the market recently, sending in down below 3. Today & then, did anything change in the story and/or the global iron ore market? Of course not. But traders don’t care about that. They’ll buy and sell according to their own parameters, that rarely have nothing to do with the fundamentals. there’s a very good chartist who posts here sometimes and from memory he stated he didn’t look at the company. He only uses his charts to make his decisions. Works for him. What I do works for me. Neither of us is wrong. Just different.

If you’re confident in the story and can accept the many risks that are still present, then sell offs are just more great buying opportunities. I made a fortune out of Oxiana, Arrow and the like back in the day. They were constantly sold off along the way. I just kept buying, as I could see that the story hadn’t changed, unless for the better.

I’m a lot more conservative these days being retired, so I didn’t load up as I normally would when it was hammered below 3. I doubt we’ll see it that low again, but if it does, I might add a few more.Indeed, if you’re out there Marketscan, if it does retrace again, what sort of levels might it reach?

So just remember that not everyone thinks like you do in the market. Each to his/her own.
    Cheers,
    Ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.