BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

If CB does attempt to force some access it could only have...

1. 217 Posts.
    If CB does attempt to force some access it could only have positive ramifications for BRM. A point of interest as I see it-

He said "I don't believe that should be totally open access but as a guide maybe 10 per cent of the capacity should be available for hauling the ore of junior miners."

This implies open access wouldnt eventuate. It also brings into question who would be entitled to what?

-----------------------

"BHP says Pilbara iron-ore capacity to reach 205Mt/y in 2011"
    By: Esmarie Swanepoel 23rd March 2010

Diversified miner BHP Billiton?s Rapid Growth Project 5 (RGP5) was on track to deliver 205-million tons of installed capacity at its Pilbara iron-ore operations by 2011, the company reported on Tuesday.

BHP Billiton aims to increase its capacity to 240-million tons a year during 2013, through stage six of RGP.

The $4,8-billion RGP5 would increase the installed capacity across BHP Billiton's and its partners' Western Australia iron-ore operations by 50-million tons, with most of the production growth coming from the Yandi and Mining Area C operations.

-----------------------

So again, who would get what? If a deal was done to force 10% of rail capacity to juniors where would that leave BRM. 10% of the Newman line would still only be 24mt by 2013 when Marillana is scheduled to start production. What about FRS etc. There wouldnt be enough capacity to haul Marillanas planned 17-20mt annual output?

Dont get me wrong. This latest development is incredibly positive news for BRM. It just raises many more questions that are likely to be answered over the coming months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.