APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

bhp takeover

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi Lekki,

I thought you would have been long gone!

Bailing at 20c is far better than 2c....dont you think!

APG are in an absolutely marvelous situation. Irresepective as to wether or not BHP sit on the Corridor sands a little longer or not the facts are that a 60ktpa plant is a very profitable little play!

Of course a little birdie said that BHP are keen as mustard....and to go one better...Hot English!

Given that BHP own a chunk of One Steel and with two projects running simultaneously I am still conviced BHP will take APG.

I wouldnt make sense for OST and BHP each to have a license for their technology and make APG shreholders filthy rich!

The licenses cover BHP Billiton for ERMS and soon OST for the fines. The next step will be the DRI where BHP (Newcastle) will no doubt be involved.

It is those guys that are assisting APG/BHP Billiton build the plant so they have their finger right on the pulse.

The question is when! After the first plant is built in December or after the 60ktpa is built. The latter I think will be too late as APG would have been able to demostrate EVERYTHING to EVERYONE which also includes RIO, Fortescue, Iluka, Kerr McGee to name a few!.

We may or may not share the same views but as I was confident of 20c earlier I am more so with the future of APG and the SP.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.