APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

bhp takeover, page-3

1. 1,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Hi all,

To make this post I have perused my data base.

First I would like to correct my earlier post No 1906641.

At the 2004 AGM our MD stated that NZ Steel,+ Bemax,+ a north american group (probably Titanium Corp I think) + MINERAL SANDS FROM MOZAMBIQUE had been tested through the Low Temperature Roast process.(this = Corridor Sands)

It would seem therefore that BHP has been aware for at least 3 years of the APG potential.

For those recent new arrivals to APG and don't know the history I would like to remind everyone that the current Demonstration plant is actually a Mark 2 development.

In early 2004 APG did a continuous production run for 30 days (and from this point my notes are hazy ) to produce 28 days x 24 hrs x .5 t p/hour of magnetite or DRI ? from the NZ ironsands mine on site in NZ.

Anyway my point is that considerable knowledge was gained in this $4 ooo ooo experimental campaign.
    All this knowledge has been incorporated in new container shapes and higher specifications for construction materials (surgical grade stainless steel etc ), and provision to interchange and test new methods without having to dismantle the reactor vessels.

So you see this Demonstration Plant is not something new that is breaking new ground.
    It is a process that has evolved over many many years.

With a little bit of tweaking it WILL PRODUCE and BHP already know that !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.